Serving Portion: 6 oz – 4 people
1 Ea Honeydew
1 Ea Cantaloupe
1 Pint Blueberries, washed
1 Ea Pineapple
1 Pint Raspberries, washed
1 Pint Blackberries, washed
2 Ea Oranges, juiced
1 Ea Lemon, juiced
1 Ea Lime, juiced
1 Tsp Vanilla
3 Tbl Honey
10 Ea Fresh Mint leaves, chiffonade
1 Bunch Arugula Leaves
2 Oz Sliced almonds
6 Halves Fruit skins: honeydew, cantaloupe, and pineapple
1) Cut the honeydew, cantaloupe, and pineapple lengthwise and reserve the skins.
2) Gently remove the fruit flesh from the skin. Remove the seeds and cores and cut into large dice squares.
3) Combine all the fruit, except oranges, lemons, and limes, in a large mixing bowl.
4) Combine the juice from the orange, lemon, and lime in a medium mixing bowl and add to it the vanilla, honey, and mint. Taste and adjust honey as needed.
5) Pour the dressing over the mixed fruit and toss gently.