Serving Portion: 4 oz – 4 people
1 Pint Fresh Strawberries
1 Pint Fresh Apricots
1 Pint Fresh Peaches (yellow)
¼ Cup Lemon Juice
2 Tbl Honey (organic desert blossoms – not clover)
2 Bottles Champagne (Brut – dry) very cold; 750ml
½ Cup Sugar
½ Cup Water
10 Ea Fresh Strawberries (halves)
12 Ea Fresh Mint (small whole leaves, gently crushed)
1) Add sugar and water to a medium pot. Stir gently to dissolve sugar and bring to a boil over high heat.
2) Reduce heat to medium and add fresh fruits and cook until softened. Do not burn. Add ¼ cup of water if mixture is too thick and too sweet.
3) Using a hand immersion blender, blend fruit until it is pureed.
4) Remove from the stove and strain the puree using a china cap into a bowl.
5) Add the honey and lemon juice and chill until ready to serve.
6) Using a large punch bowl, add the very cold champagne and the chilled fruit puree and stir until combined.