Searching for an employee appreciation gift that adequately shows your gratitude for your employees’ hard work and dedication to your organization is not an easy feat. Oftentimes, many CEOs and business owners opt for giving some sort of food gift, like a muffin or fine cheese basket. While these gifts are nice, they only offer limited enjoyment. Reward Your Appetite hopes to spark inspiration in your corporate food gift by offering an elegant gift that gives more than just food, but a truly tasteful experience.
Entertaining and Celebrating: An Elegant Feast for Every Season
Entertaining and Celebrating: An Elegant Feast for Every Season is a coffee table book filled with beautiful imagery and in-depth guides to create the perfect dining experience. Your employees will love this gift if they enjoy the good things in life: rich food, tasteful design, and good company.
This thoughtfully cultivated coffee table book is the perfect resource for throwing an elegant dinner party for any season. It is filled with suggestions and plans for a variety of themed gatherings that span across every season. It includes carefully crafted menus for all four seasons, as well as wine pairings, decor ideas, and table settings. This gift will inspire your employees to use their creativity and host events for a very long time. It’s truly a gift that never stops giving.
How to Create an Elegant Dinner Party
Creating an elegant dinner party is not as challenging as it may seem. And with our coffee table book, dinner parties become a joy to create and plan. Here are just a few of our suggestions for making your dinner party an elegant experience:
- Choose a theme. Any dinner party is automatically elevated if there is a theme present. Make sure it is a simple theme, though. Using only two or three colors is entirely acceptable. Remember, less is more.
- Use name tags. Using name tags is a relatively effortless task that adds a wonderful touch of intimacy to a dinner party. It shows your guests that you’ve thought about each of them individually and have really put care into the gathering.
- Know your table settings. Having a proper table setting can distinguish a normal meal from a truly elegant one. The Entertaining and Celebrating coffee table book provides different ideas for table settings as well as guides on how to properly execute them.
- Begin with appetizers. While the food is being prepared, don’t leave your guests empty-handed. Offering a small appetizer that guests can nibble on while they arrive and wait adds a nice touch of elegance to the gathering.
How Do You Make a Dinner Party Special?
Making a dinner party special requires you to think deeply about your guests and what you want them to take away from the experience. There are many ways to make a dinner party special, here are some of our ideas:
- Use a special menu that reflects the season or guest of honor’s favorite dishes.
- Offer a specialty cocktail.
- Create a perfectly tailored playlist for the occasion.
- Incorporate local or seasonal products into your menu.
- Make it fun by preparing some games to play before, during, or after the meal.
Gift An Experience
Giving your employees our coffee table book as an employee appreciation gift will give them so much more than the average corporate food gift – it will give them an experience that they can have over and over again. You can even brand your organization’s logo on the inside cover and leave a special calligraphy note to make it extra personal. Your employees will love this extraordinary and elegant gift.