Summer is approaching, which means it’s the perfect time to start planning a fun corporate event! A corporate event is a great way to bring your team together and celebrate your employees and clients. What are the best corporate event ideas for summer? Read on!
Benefits of a Corporate Summer Event
There are multiple benefits to having a corporate summer event – some that are obvious, and some that you may not have thought of. Hosting an event allows you to recognize and celebrate not only your hard-working employees, but also your best clients. Corporate events are also great opportunities for team-building and encouraging your employees to bond. Finally, a corporate event makes for an excellent place to network, giving your business more connections.
5 Great Corporate Summer Event Ideas
Want some ideas for a corporate summer event your employees and clients will remember? Reward Your Appetite has x great ideas that will ensure all your guests have a good time.
- A Company Picnic or Barbeque: You can’t go wrong with something as classic as an outdoor feast on a summer’s day. You can go with a potluck for a community feeling, or hire catering or even a food truck for a classy or fun atmosphere.
- A Rented House Party: Rent a house by a lake or go all the way with a beach house and get the whole crew together for a party – or even an overnight stay if possible. This makes for a relaxed party that will help teammates bond and have fun together.
- A Murder Mystery Party: Who doesn’t love solving a good murder mystery? Get a little bit of that fun spooky vibe with a mystery party where everyone is assigned a role and needs to figure out whodunnit.
- A Scavenger Hunt: Scavenger hunts are always good, wholesome fun. You can make it a little more competitive by giving a reward to the winner, or choose a more relaxed environment by making it cooperative.
- An Outdoor Movie Night: Summer is the perfect time for outdoor activities, and an outdoor movie night is fun, low-stress, and unique.
Ready to plan the perfect corporate event for this summer? Try out a classy, elegant dinner with Entertaining and Celebrating: An Elegant Feast for Every Season. This luxurious coffee table book walks you through the steps of creating an unforgettable dining experience, complete with 12 themes and curated cuisine. Take your corporate event to the next level with a lovely dining experience.