Did you hire an interior designer and are thrilled with the results? Interior designers work hard to give you a home that you can enjoy for years to come. The best thing you can do to show thanks is to reciprocate that gift. Give your interior designer a timeless gift that they can also enjoy for a long time. Not sure what to get? Keep reading to learn about the best gifts for interior designers.
How Do You Thank an Interior Designer?
There are many ways to thank an interior designer that doesn’t include buying a gift. For example, you might leave them a positive review online, refer them to your friends and colleagues, or continue using them on future projects. You can also write them a thank you note.
Gift Ideas for Interior Designers
- Tote Bag: Interior designers are busy people. If yours doesn’t have a bag that is large enough to carry a laptop plus their personal belongings, why not give them one? It will help them out a lot while they travel from job to job.
- Local Art: While interior designers might have a strong sense of style, they love to appreciate other artists in their area. Have fun checking out local artists and finding something that your interior designer would love.
- Sketch Pencils: Interior designers are visual people, so there’s a high chance that yours likes to sketch out their ideas. Give them a nice set of sketch pencils that they can use at work!
- Thank You Cards: Yes, you can send a thank you card to an interior designer. But you can also send them a whole stack of blank ones! This will make it easy for your interior designer to send thank you cards to their clients.
- Elegant Coffee Table Book: A coffee table book is a perfect gift for an interior designer. After all, they’re their own form of informative decor! Entertaining and Celebrating: An Elegant Feast for Every Season is a handcrafted coffee table book that guides readers through hosting beautiful celebrations with loved ones. It includes carefully crafted menus for all four seasons, as well as wine pairings, decor ideas, and table settings.
- Candles: Candles make a great accent to any home, and your interior designer will surely love some. If you’re not sure what their favorite scent is, there are always non-scented options. You can also just get them some decorative candle holders instead.
- Gift Basket: Even though it might not really last forever, the memory of receiving a gift basket will. These make great gifts because they come pre-packaged and beautifully arranged. Check out our favorite fruit basket companies for some ideas.
- Coffee Tumbler: As people who are always on the go, interior designers thrive on caffeine. Show them your thanks and appreciation by giving them a high-end coffee tumbler that will keep any beverage hot or cold for hours.
Shop Reward Your Appetite
At Reward Your Appetite, we prioritize the things that matter most: good company, elegant experiences, and delicious food. We provide captivating coffee table books that you can personalize and present as gifts for your interior designer. Our stunning coffee table books help individuals recapture elegance by inspiring them to create elegant dining experiences with family and friends while making memories that will last a lifetime. Please have a look at our shop and blog to learn more about how you can bring elegance, delight, and fellowship to gifting.