Everyone likes to be noticed, and a great way to make sure your employees feel appreciated for all the hard work they do for your business is to give them a company gift. But what are the best company gifts for employees – gifts that are personal, enjoyable, and reasonably-priced? Your employees deserve the best, so read on for a list of gifts that will put a smile on their faces.
Should Managers Give Gifts to Employees?
Some companies have policies on gift-giving in the workplace, so it’s always a good idea to check those before getting out your wallet. But generally, it’s considered fine for managers to give gifts to employees, as long as a few parameters are met. Make sure that you aren’t displaying favoritism or giving anything that could be construed as inappropriate and you should be good to go.
How Much Should I Spend on Staff Gifts?
How much you should spend on staff gifts will depend on your company and your budget. However, a good rule of thumb is not to spend more than $100 per gift, as a very expensive gift could make employees feel uncomfortable. However, you can use your own discretion to decide how much to spend per employee. Make sure that you spend the same amount on each employee so no one feels like you’re playing favorites.
Company Gift Ideas
Need some ideas for great company gifts for your employees? Reward Your Appetite has you covered.
- Nice Coffee or Tea: Everyone has their preferred caffeine habit, so a nice, fancy bag of coffee or tea that they wouldn’t think to buy for themselves makes for a great gift.
- A Reusable Bag: Great for the environment, useful, and brandable, a reusable tote bag makes an excellent company gift.
- A Bluetooth Speaker: For a more high-tech gift, try a bluetooth speaker. Small and portable, these speakers make a convenient, and cool, gift.
- A Journal: Practical and with excellent branding potential, a journal is a gift that no one would dislike. You can even pair it with some nice pens for an extra touch.
- A Sophisticated Coffee Table Book: Entertaining and Celebrating: An Elegant Feast for Every Season is a coffee table book that walks you through the process of creating extraordinary dining experiences, complete with themes and curated cuisine. Even better, you can add your own logo or a message written in calligraphy for a more personalized gift that everyone will love to read and display.
We hope we’ve given you some good ideas for company gifts! Reward Your Appetite provides excellent and elegant company gifting options, including a coffee table that will amaze. Check out our store to learn more and our blog for more gift ideas.