Establishing positive connections as a wedding vendor is a great way to earn more business for your company. Satisfied couples will give your name to all their friends, meaning more business for you. While doing a good job is one of the most straightforward ways to get people to recommend you to their friends, it’s not the only option. Sending a thank you gift to a newly married couple will leave a positive idea about you in their minds. Wedding vendor thank you gifts with calligraphy can also be a great option for the bride that appreciates a touch of personalization and class. Keep reading to learn more about the best wedding vendor thank you gifts.
What is A Good Thank You Gift for A Client?
Whether you were a caterer, photographer, calligrapher, or DJ, it’s still a good idea to get a thank you gift for your wedding clients. Here are some of our favorite ideas:
- A nice bottle of wine or liquor.
- A framed picture of the happy couple from their wedding day.
- Fruit Basket with a handwritten note
- Ring cleaner.
- A gift card.
- Couples cocktail or champagne glasses.
- Passport covers for the honeymoon
- A spa day.
Gift Ideas from Calligraphers for Brides
If you’ve been contracted to do wedding calligraphy and want to show your gratitude, think about including your talents in your gift. Here are some gift ideas from calligraphers for brides:
- Return address stickers for the new couple. Draft a beautifully designed calligraphy return address label that the newlyweds can use for all their outgoing mail. Pair this with some stationery and envelopes for a truly useful and memorable gift.
- A book with a personalized calligraphy message on the inside cover. This luxuriously designed coffee table book, “Entertaining and Celebrating: An Elegant Feast For Every Season” is filled with beautiful images and easy guides that take you through the steps of planning elegant gatherings for your family and friends. You can opt to leave a personal calligraphy note that acts as a true staple of elegance.
- A calligraphy version of their wedding certificate. Make a commemorative version of the new couple’s wedding certificate by writing it in elegant calligraphy. They will cherish such a memorable, beautiful gift for the rest of their lives.
- Engrave your designs onto a gift. Write out the couple’s new family name in calligraphy and share it with an engraver who can create an amazing gift for a bride. Put your artwork onto a cutting board, coasters, pillows, and more.
Shop Reward Your Appetite
At Reward Your Appetite, we prioritize the things that matter most: good company, elegant experiences, and delicious food. Our coffee table book makes an elegant and memorable gift for anyone. We also offer several other experiences that are perfect for a wedding vendor thank you gift. Please have a look at our shop and blog to learn more about how you can bring elegance, delight, and fellowship to business gifting.